It’s 2023 and wedding season is right around the corner! If you’re getting ready to tie the knot, you’re probably already thinking about the music for your reception. Choosing the right songs can be a daunting task, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered with a list of the most popular wedding reception songs going into the new year.
- “Leviating” by Dua Lipa
This upbeat and energetic song is a perfect choice for getting your guests on the dance floor. It’s an instant classic that we’ll be hearing for years to come!
- “We Found Love” by Rhianna
RiRi always brings the heat and you can’t ever go wrong with this track. We played this song at every wedding in 2022!
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
Not that it ever faded from glory, this classic had a massive resurgance in 2022 thanks to TikTok. It’s guaranteed to get everyone moving and in a good mood!
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
It’s the beat man…something about that beat! Everyone from the youngin’s to grandma will be out on the floor with this track.
- “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
Is your wedding reception even a wedding reception if your DJ doesn’t drop this bop in the first hour of the night?
Now that you have some ideas for the most popular wedding reception songs, here are a few tips for choosing the best music for your big day:
- Consider your audience. Make sure to choose music that will appeal to all of your guests, not just you and your partner.
- Think about the mood you want to set. Do you want a romantic atmosphere or a lively party? Choose your music accordingly.
- Don’t be afraid to mix it up. It’s okay to have a variety of genres and tempos throughout the night. This will keep the party going and ensure that there’s something for everyone.
- Make a playlist or hire a DJ. A professional DJ can help you create a customized playlist and keep the party going all night long.
- HIRE SKINNYBOY MEDIA!
We hope this list and these tips have been helpful as you plan your perfect wedding reception. Happy dancing!